Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend update

We ran errands on Saturday with the little guy. He did great! He went through his first carwash. I recorded a little 30 second video of him sleeping through the loud noises. :)
On Sunday we just lounged and did chores. We prepared for Noelle to come tomorrow, she's our nanny. I have already teared up thinking about tomorrow. It won't be easy leaving my little guy. I am currently cuddling with him and kissing him every chance I get. I was telling Nick tonight that the hardest part about all of this is knowing that Noelle will get to see some of his "firsts." It tears at my heart strings.
There is no love like a mothers love!!!! Now I know what that really means.
Asking for prayers. Praying for strength, patience, and comfort. Thank you again for following the blog, and I apologize it doesn't get updated on a regular basis, we try! :)