Saturday, September 1, 2012

4 months old today!!

Carter had a good rest of the week with the nanny. He gets to have tummy time every day but Friday he did exceptionally well. He didn't cry, held his head up and almost rolled over. He is one strong little guy. He has been sleeping well, only getting up once a night. He slept for 5 hours the other night and I wasn't sure if I should be happy or concerned.
Thursday and Friday carter spent a majority of the day and night asleep, only waking up to eat. I am a little concerned but we are guessing that he's going through a growing spirt. His newborn clothes are fitting a bit snug these days.
His hair seems to be getting longer, his eyelashes are longer and darker, he is making cute noises and sucking his thumb more. He's growing up so fast. I've tried to make a commitment to myself to cherish every second with my little guy, so far I think I've done a great job!
He is such a blessing, Nick and I couldn't be happier about where we are in life. He's been with us for four short months but we can't imagine life without him.
Thank you all for following Carter's progress, and for keeping us in your prayers. We thank God everyday for Carter and for seeing us through the tough times.