Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Good Wednesday

Carter had a really good day today! Noelle took him on a walk, he enjoyed it so much that he fell asleep 5 minutes in. :)
He did tummy time for a full 10 minutes with no fussing!! We are so proud. He also had his BEST day of breast feeding, something very important to me. He actually fed from both sides and got half his feed. I couldn't be happier. We have been working so hard at it, it's so nice to finally see results.

When I came home tonight, I washed immediately and held him. He started "talking" a lot. He was making all kinds of noises and was moving around and was happy. He was much more alert, and has started following us with his eyes. He is definitely maturing. He is snoozing right now, so I better get to bed.
Thank you to the girls who shared your pediatrician information with me! I'll be making calls this week.