Tuesday, May 22, 2012

3 weeks old!

Hello. My name is Carter Douglas Prince and I am 3 weeks old. Today I found out that my hand tastes delicious. Over the course of sucking all my tasty fingers today, I gained 50 grams and now weigh 2lbs 5oz!

I also love to poop and make my daddy gag as my mommy changes my diaper. Today I learned that if i am determined enough and I pull hard enough on the tube in my nose, I can yank it all the way out of my tummy so the nurses can put it back in again. I am learning to love that game.

My blood pressure is normal, my breathing is great in this stylish bubble that they have me in, and my heart rate is right on track. I also am getting good at another game although I play it less and less each day: brady real quick and set off my alarms and then fix myself before the nurses race in and stimulate me.

I had a good 3 week birthday today and am looking forward to tomorrow.

Carter