Wednesday, July 18, 2012

He's HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to start this by saying that we work for the best company in the world!

I left work to pick up Carter, and I was sick to my stomach. The stress of him finally coming home and Nick being gone had set in. I got to the hospital just as the car seat tech arrived. He said, "go say hi to the baby first then we'll go to the car."
I asked Ruth at the front desk if Donna (Nicks mom) was there yet. She said, "I haven't seen her but I was in the restroom." I went back to Carter's room to find Nick holding Carter!!!!! =)

Once word spread about Carter's homecoming, Nicks bosses decided it was best that he come home! I can't thank US BANK enough for sending him home to be with his family! It took a tremendous amount of stress off of me. We really do work for a great company!!

Carter's home, happy and sleeping! I'm sitting here as I type watching him breathe. I have a feeling I will not be sleeping a lot the next few days.

Gunner, Gabby (our dogs), and Miss Kitty are very curious about the new addition. Right now everyone is sleeping except me and Donna. I'm busy staring at my son and she is busy finishing last minute chores.

I couldn't be happier!

-Sandy