Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fun Games Vol. 2

Hi everyone it's me, Carter, again. I just wanted to keep you up to date on the heart attacks that I like to give my mommy and daddy. I think they're hilarious games but they don't see it that way :-(

So anyway, when they got to the hospital this morning, I had decided to show them how strong I was. While no one was looking, I crawled to the top part of my isolette (incubator if you will) and in the process, I disconnected pretty much all of my monitor leads. So when they arrived in my room, I was setting off ALL of my alarms and I was totally cockeyed at the top of my bed!! Hahahahaha, you should have seen the looks on their faces!

Turns out they didn't think it was that funny and told me not to play anymore games like that. Ugh. The other little joke I played - which the nurses picked up on eventually - was to slowly but deliberately pull out the feeding tube in my nose again. The only problem was that I didn't get it all the way out so it was feeding me too high in my gi tract. This was making me have all of those bradys that my mom and dad have told you about.

So they fixed that and as a "punishment" to me (I guess), they shortened my feelings to an hour. I am secretly liking this so don't tell anyone. :) I haven't brady'd once since they figured out my game.

I gotta go, my mom wants to hold me some more.

Carter Prince
-- Master Joke-Player